Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Loves! Happy Valentine's Day! Anyone doing anything special? I won't be, but that is because my boyfriend lives far away, and to be honest, for the 6 years that we have been dating we have never been able to spend a Valentine's Day together, so really, I don't think I'm missing out! I do hope, however, that I get to teach a class of Kindergartens, 1s, 2s, or 3s, because they will probably be the most fun today!

Today's manicure is pretty simple, but I think it's super cute! The base is China Glaze Ahoy! which I need to use more often, stamped with Cult Nails Nevermore and Konad White, using stamps from the BM 311 plate!



There you have it! I'll keep it short and sweet! If you're doing anything fun, I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...